- Wash the endives in cold water.
- Remove the outer layers, then cut off the bottom part of the endives.
- Let them dry on paper towels.
- In a large, non-stick pan, saute the Bacon slices in cooking oil.
- Let it cook for about 2–3 minutes on high heat.
- Remove the Bacon slices.
- Melt the butter on the same pan, then quickly saute the endives.
- Turn heat to low, then cover the pan and let the endives cook for 30–45 minutes.
- Season endives with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a serving dish, then place cooked Bacon slices on the side.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.