Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 green chillies, skinned, seeds removed, chopped
- 3-lb Chicken, cut up
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 Onion, slice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter and oil and brown the Chicken, a few pieces at a time.
- As the Chicken browns, remove and keep warm.
- Add the Onion rings and sauté until soft.
- Add the broth, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and chilli and bring to a boil.
- Put the Chicken back in the pan, cover with the stock, reduce the
heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.