Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 steaks of about 180 grams each
- 30 grams oil
- 80 grams onions
- 80 grams lean bacon
- 1½ cups beef stock or water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- ½ cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- Trim and pound steaks, salt and pepper them, brown quickly on both sides in hot fat and set aside.
- Sauté bacon and diced onions in the same fat, add white wine, tomato paste, garlic, paprika and stock and let simmer until tender.
- Shortly before the end of the cooking time, add lecso and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season to taste.