A great snack-dessert for your aspiring brain surgeons! Serves 6.
- 1 package (6 oz) blueberry Jell-O mix
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup blueberry syrup (or ¾ cup frozen blueberries, thawed)
- food coloring
- Prepare jello mix by following package directions.
- Chill and let it set for 4 hours or until firm.
- Put cottage cheese in a bowl add blueberry syrup to the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Add three drops of food coloring to turn the mixture into a grayish color.
- To serve, place firm gelatin (congealed brain fluid) on a plate and top with cottage cheese mixture (brain tissue).