File:Best Braai (BBQ) Man in the World.jpg Prep Time:
Cook time: 35 minutes
BBQ Sauce. A sauce to serve with the meat at a braai (BBQ). Homemade is always better.
- 3 or 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- green sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 50 ml brown vinegar 
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ml tabasco sauce
- 50 ml brown sugar
- 5 ml French mustard
- 30 ml fruit chutney (peach chutney is best - South Africans would use Mrs. Ball's Original Chutney. could also be replaced with peach jam)
- Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan
- ry the onions, garlic and sweet pepper until the onions are translucent.
- Add the vinegar and the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.