Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash and cut the mutton into 20 to 40 g pieces.
- Add water to cover the kettle with a lid and simmer.
- Pick and wash the peas, add 2 or 3 cupful of cold water and bring to boil.
- Cook over low heat for 1 to 1½ hours.
- Bone the mutton.
- Add the peas to the meat.
- Strain and add the mutton broth, the finely sliced onion sauteed in butter, the potatoes and apples cut into chunks and the tomato puree.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with the chopped parsley.