- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in bowl, press over base and side of 20cm (8") spring-form, refrigerate while preparing filling.
- To make cheese filling, beat cream cheese until creamy, gradually beat in condensed milk.
- Sprinkle gelatine over combined lemon juice and water in small bowl.
- Stand bowl in pan of simmering water, stir until gelatine is dissolved.
- Cool slightly.
- Quickly stir gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture, stir in cream.
- Mix well.
- To make boysenberry filling, blend boysenberries and syrup, push through sieve to remove seeds.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in cup, stand cup in pan of simmering water, stir until dissolved.
- Quickly stir gelatine mixture into boysenberry mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour half of cheese filling into biscuit base, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour half or berry filling over cheese filling, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remaining cheese filling over berry filling, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining berry filling, refrigerate for several hours, or until firm.
- Decorate with extra cream and berries, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.