Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped Onion
- 2 slices tempeh “Bacon,” diced
- 2 cups thinly sliced small red-skinned potatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup halved, Greek or Italian
- 1 Tbs. drained capers
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 8 oz. large bowtie Pasta (farfalle)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 minutes. Add potatoes to saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes.