Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounce package bow tie pasta
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil chopped
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 summer squash or other favorite
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then rinse and cool.
- While pasta is cooking steam squash and zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop basil.
- Mix squash and tomatoes with pasta then add feta cheese, olive oil and vinegar.
- Toss until well mixed.