These freeze really well. My guys love these, they sit in front of the oven waiting.
- 12 c. oatmeal
- 4 c. whole wheat flour
- >8 eggs
- 3/4 c. oil
- 2/3 c. honey
- 1/2 c. molasses
- 2 c. milk
- 1 large can solid pack pumpkin (optional)
- 3 to 4 mashed bananas (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 2 cookie sheets
- Dump everything into a VERY large bowl.
- Mix this whole mess together
- Pat onto greased cookie sheets & bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour turn oven off, crack oven door & allow cookies to cool in oven.
- Break into whatever size you want
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!