Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 8 – 10 Servings
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 tbsp bourbon
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9") graham cracker crumb crust
- In heavy 1-qt saucepan, combine sugar, butter, 1 tbsp water and salt.
- Cook over med heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk; return to hot mixture.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread mixture onto 9" cookie sheet. Cool.
- Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme, mixing at med speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in bourbon and remaining 2 tbsp water.
- Reserve ½ cup praline pieces; folding remaining pieces and whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Top with reserved praline pieces.
- Freeze until firm.