- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine the ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon and garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover dish and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a covered dish, bake in preheated oven, basting frequently, for 1 hour or until chicken is well browned and juices run clear.
- Also good on the grill!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.