- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup bourbon (to taste)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine the ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon and garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover dish and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a covered dish, bake in preheated oven, basting frequently, for 1 hour or until chicken is well browned and juices run clear.
- Also good on the grill!