Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Create the perfect side dish for your barbeque!
- 4 (16 oz.) cans pork and beans
- ¾ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 tbsp molasses
- ¼ cup good-quality bourbon
- ½ cup strong coffee
- 1 (16 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker; cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- A half hour before serving turn to high and remove cover to steam off excess liquid.