- Boil potatoes on their skin until soft. Peel and mash.
- Add salt, coriander, cayenne pepper, cilantro and green onions and mix.
- Meanwhile: brown ground beef with pepper, salt and coriander.
- Mix ground beef with mashed potatoes. Let cool.
- Take an eggroll wrapper and place a spoonful of filling in the middle.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and close, making a triangle.
- Fold the ends of the triangle into the pastry, making a small envelope. Flatten with your hand.
- Heat oil and fry the boulanee until brown on both sides, about 4–5 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.