Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a marmite.
- While the water is boiling, mix the flour with ⅓ cup water in a calabash.
- Add the water little at a time, continuously mixing with your hands to form tiny little bouillie balls.
- May need to shake it around and break large balls into smaller forms.
- At a rolling boil, add the bouillie balls to the pot.
- Stir continuously to make sure they don't clump.
- Cook for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Add sugar and juice and stir.
- Cook until it thickens.