Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon saffron, crushed (optional)
- 4 cups water
- 1 pound hearty fish fillets, cut in chunks
- 1 pound lobster tail, cut in chunks
- 12 oz scallops
- ¼ lb shrimp, shelled
- 6 clams in shells
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in pressure cooker pot and sauté onion.
- Add garlic, parsley, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, water, salt and pepper to taste.
- Close lid and bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure and open lid.
- Add fish and seafood, then stir.
- Close lid and bring back up to high pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure, open lid and serve.