Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 1¼ cups cold whole milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (3.4 oz)
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 purchased pound cake (Entenmann's)
Chocolate glaze Edit
- Combine milk, instant pudding mix,and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until pudding thickens.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Line 2 quart loaf pan with 2 layers of plastic wrap, allowing 2 inches of plastic to hang over sides.
- Cut pound cake horizontally to make 3 equal layers.
- Place 1 cake layer in bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread half of pudding evenly over cake.
- Top with second cake layer.
- Spread with remaining pudding.
- Top with third cake layer.
- Fold plastic overhang on top of cake to cover.
- Refrigerate cake for 1 hour before serving.