Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 1¼ cups cold whole milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (3.4 oz)
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 purchased pound cake (Entenmann's)
Chocolate glaze Edit
- Combine milk, instant pudding mix,and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until pudding thickens.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Line 2 quart loaf pan with 2 layers of plastic wrap, allowing 2 inches of plastic to hang over sides.
- Cut pound cake horizontally to make 3 equal layers.
- Place 1 cake layer in bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread half of pudding evenly over cake.
- Top with second cake layer.
- Spread with remaining pudding.
- Top with third cake layer.
- Fold plastic overhang on top of cake to cover.
- Refrigerate cake for 1 hour before serving.