Makes 6 servings.
- Cook Sausage in small amount of water in covered pan for 10 minutes.
- Drain and cut Sausage into 2-1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine Onion, Catsup, syrup, mustard, liquid smoke, salt, pepper and rice.
- Turn into buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Arrange Sausage on top. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 to 40 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.