- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the beet, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper, and lemon until finely chopped.
- Add the avocado, spinach, alfalfa sprouts, dill and pepper.
- With the machine running, gradually add the vegetable stock and process until smooth.
- Transfer the borscht to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Serve the soup in individual bowls, garnishing each one with alfalfa sprouts.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.