Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg fresh spinach
- 250 g yogurt
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- black pepper
- Wash spinach and cut into small pieces.
- Fry onions and garlic in oil until slightly golden.
- Add spinach and fry together over medium heat until cooked.
- Let it cool down completely in the refrigerator.
- Add salt and pepper to yogurt to taste and beat well until the yogurt is a free-flowing liquid.
- Add spinach to yogurt and mix well. The mix should be thick and homogeneous.