Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
36 donuts. 25 minutes cooking time.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup thick Coconut Milk (Canned can be sweetened)
- Mix ingredients until it comes together to form dough.
- Roll on a board with a rolling pin until 1/3 inch thick then cut into long strips about a half inch apart, then cutting it into diamonds.
- Preheat oil in deep frying pan then place diamond shape dough into it, turning occasionally until dough is golden brown.
- Remove, let cool on brown paper bags or paper towels.
- When cool dust with powdered sugar or regular granulated sugar.