Serves 4 - 6 people. Serve with rice or cream potatoes. Enjoy.
- Cook in Dutch oven on top of Stove. Melt ½ stick butter. Put roast in Dutch oven in melted butter, brown real brown.
- Turn over brown other side.
- Add garlic salt, onion salt, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mushroom soup on top roast. Spread over roast.
- Put 2 - 3 cans water into Dutch oven over roast.
- Cover and cook 2 - 3½ hours on low heat.
- Check to see if you need to add more water in hour or so.
- Makes its own gravy.