Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 pound yellow fin Tuna.
- 1 small tomato, peeled & w/o seeds
- 2 garlic
- 2 small red onions
- 1 small green pepper
- plantain leafs for rolling
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 broth cube
- 1/2 pound Peanut paste or Peanut butter mixed with water
- 4 green plantains "rallados"
- 4 tbsp. achiote (annatto)
- salt. pepper, cumin
- Ajinomoto (monosodic glutamate)
- Make a refrito with the annatto, tomato, green peppers, onions and garlic, spice it with salt, pepper, Ajinomoto, cumin and broth cube. After some minutes put the fish cut in pieces and the Peanut. Cook for 15 minutes.
- "Ralle?" the plantains, cook them in a pot with water and salt. Stir frequently so it doesn't stick to the pot. When this mass becomes brownish, take it out of the fire. Clean the leafs with a wet cloth. Put some plantain paste in a leaf and in the center add some of the fish/ Peanut and close. Cook the bollos in a steam pot for some 25 minutes.