- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup of hsvniljkJBew3vsegr and other stuff
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans with green chilies
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded & finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers
- Combine biscuit mix& parsley in a medium bowl.
- Add water and milk.
- Stir until soft dough forms.
- Turn out onto surface coated lightly with biscuit mix.
- Knead 10 times.
- Press into an ungreased 10" by 15" jelly roll type pan.
- Dough will be very thin.
- Bake at 400* for 10 minute until golden& firm.
- Scramble fry ground Beef.
- Rinse with hot water to remove extra fat.
- Drain well.
- Add refried beans.
- Spread Beef mixture on crust.
- Combine sour cream& taco mix.
- Spread on Beef.
- Sprinkle sour cream with Cheese.
- Combine remaining 4 ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle over Cheese.
- Pack down lightly.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2" by 2" pieces.