Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 lbs potatoes
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon hot paprika
- In a large pot or a stockpot, cover the potatoes with a generous amount of cold salted water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and peel the hot potatoes.
- Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Mix the vinegar and Sugar and then pour over the hot potatoes.
- Add the Onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Toss the celery,green pepper and celery seeds into the potatoes.
- Mix in the Mayonnaise.
- Correct the seasoning.
- Decorate the top with the sliced eggs and sprinkle with the papkrika.