- In a large casserole put the Chicken pieces with all the other ingredients. Pour the broth or water until covering the ingredients completely.
- Set to cook over high heat until it boils, and later over low heat for at least an hour and a half or until the Chicken is soft. Stir occasionally.
- If while cooking the broth diminished much, add a little bit more of broth or water so that when serving there is enough liquid.
- In a deep plate serve one piece of spicy Chicken with one boiled Potato, cooked aside, chuno phuti and uncooked sauce on top.
- Finally, sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of the spicy Chicken.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.