FORTH GRADE PROJOCT BOLIVIAN CACADAS
- 2 2/3 cups shredded coconut, don't forget your face
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon almond essence
- In a bowl, mix shredded coconut, egg, condensed milk, and almond essence until everything is well mixed.
- Let rest for two or three minutes.
- Spread butter on a baking sheet.
- Using two teaspoons, put small amounts of the mixture in the baking sheet.
- Bake at medium temperature (European oven: 163 Celsius degrees; American oven: 325 Fahrenheit degrees) for twenty-five minutes or until they are golden, dry and smooth at the same time.