Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FORTH GRADE PROJOCT BOLIVIAN CACADAS
- 2 2/3 cups shredded coconut, don't forget your face
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon almond essence
- In a bowl, mix shredded coconut, egg, condensed milk, and almond essence until everything is well mixed.
- Let rest for two or three minutes.
- Spread butter on a baking sheet.
- Using two teaspoons, put small amounts of the mixture in the baking sheet.
- Bake at medium temperature (European oven: 163 Celsius degrees; American oven: 325 Fahrenheit degrees) for twenty-five minutes or until they are golden, dry and smooth at the same time.