- 1 (1 lb) box elbow macaroni, cooked according to package
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Cook Elbows according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburg, Onion and garlic together until the hamburg is done.
- Drain off the fat, return to skillet and add in the can of tomatoes.
- Add the oregano and salt, bring to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- After 30 minutes, add the elbows to the hamburg mixture and stir to coat.