Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Light And Easy Diabetes Cuisine
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1 tsp virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp crystalline fructose
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Rinse bok choy in cold water.
- Cut stalks diagonally in 1-inch pieces and leaves into thin shreds.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- Add the stems first and sauté, tossing, about 2 minutes.
- Then add garlic, leaves,fructose, soy sauce and sesame oil, and continue cooking over high heat 2 minutes more.
Nutrition information Edit
Per serving (¼ of recipe):
- 40 Calories | 2g Fat | 59mg Sodium | 1g Protein | 5g Carbs | 0mg Cholesterol
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable | ½ fat