Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Limba fiarta
- 1 beef or 3 - 4 pork tongues (approx 2 lbs / 1 kg)
- 2 onions
- 1 parsley root
- 1 carrot
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 - 5 juniper berries
- horseradish sauce
- mustard or tomato sauce
- Wash the tongue in several changes of water, scrape with a knife, remove the fatty parts, set in a pot with cold water and simmer.
- Remove foam, add onion, soup vegetables, juniper berries, bay leaf and salt. Cover and simmer for 3 hours.
- Remove from the water, place on a cutting board and peel with the help of a knife, pulling the skin from the tip to the root.
- Slice, arrange on a platter and pour horseradish or mustard or tomato sauce over it.