Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg of pork
- 2 medium onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 dl of palm oil
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 laurel leaf
- 1 bunch of spinach leaves
- chilli pepper
- Chop the meat into small pieces and boil it in water with a pinch of salt until it is cooked.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the onion cut into fine rings, the chopped garlic, the tomatoes (peeled), the laurel leaf, the palm oil, salt and chilli.
- When it is ready, add the pork and a small amount of water, and cover with the spinach leaves.
- Cook this on a low heat.
- It is best served with cooked banana.