Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel the nappi and rinse thoroughly.
- In order to remove slimy residue, use lemon juice or diluted vinegar to rinse the nappi.
- Put the nappi in a pot; add plenty of water and salt.
- Cooking time is approximately 20 – 25 minutes.
- When nappi is ready drain it.
- Place the pot over low heat without the lid, steam dry so that the nappy becomes crispy.