Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Papanasi fierti
- ½ lb / 250 g cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- sour cream (optional)
- Mix the cheese with the yolks, add the flour, salt and whipped egg whites.
- Make a flattened roll, about two fingers thick.
- Spray a little flour on top and then cut in 1½" thick pieces.
- Place these dumplings in boiling salt water and boil until they rise to the surface.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, place on a plate and put some melted butter on them.
- Serve hot with or without sour cream.