Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) corned Beef briskets
- 6 small onions
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and chunked
- 2 medium rutabagas, peeled and cut in small chunks
- 1 small cabbage, cut in wedges
1. Place meat in Dutch oven.
2. Add spices from pkg if desired
3. Add water to cover meat.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered 2 hours.
5. Add all vegetables EXCEPT cabbage.
6. Cover, return to boiling.
7. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
8. Add cabbage.
9. Cover; cook for 20 minutes more.