Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- From: Light And Easy Diabetes Cuisine
- Trim stems off squash and cut each in quarters using a cleaver or large chef's knife to cut, hitting back of knife with a mallet to force it through squash, if necessary.
- Scrape away seeds.
- In a large kettle, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add squash sections and cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from water, sprinkle with a little mace and pepper.
Nutrition information Edit
Per Serving (¼ of recipe):
- 40 Calories, 0mg Cholesterol, 10g Carbs,
- 1g Protein, 3g Sodium, 0g Fat
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Starch/Bread