Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Rasol cu sos de rosii
- 2 lbs/1 kg boiled Beef,
- 2-3 onions,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste or 1 lb/500 g boiled and strained tomatoes,
- 1 cup beef broth or milk,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon vinegar,
- a little Sugar,
- Cut the cold meat in bite sizes, place on a platter and cover with the following sauce: fry the chopped Onion in butter until softened.
- Add the flour, mix well and pour the broth or milk on top. Add the tomato paste or chunks of peeled and seeded tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and let it boil at slow heat until the liquid is entirely gone. Serve with polenta.