In Romanian: Rasol cu sos de rosii
- 2 lbs/1 kg boiled Beef,
- 2-3 onions,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste or 1 lb/500 g boiled and strained tomatoes,
- 1 cup beef broth or milk,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon vinegar,
- a little Sugar,
- Cut the cold meat in bite sizes, place on a platter and cover with the following sauce: fry the chopped Onion in butter until softened.
- Add the flour, mix well and pour the broth or milk on top. Add the tomato paste or chunks of peeled and seeded tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and let it boil at slow heat until the liquid is entirely gone. Serve with polenta.