- First put the hard cooked yolks of eggs through a ricer or sieve and cream with the butter or shortening.
- Add the Sugar, cream again, then stir in the uncooked egg yolk, the milk, and sifted flour.
- The dough should be stiff enough to roll.
- Cut into small round shapes with cookie cutters, brush these with beaten egg white and sprinkle with finely chopped almonds.
- Bake in a slow oven (300°F).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.