Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Boeuf aux Mangues Sauvages
- salt (to taste)
- 2-3 Lbs of Beef, cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 1 dozen wild mango kernels, crushed with a mortar and pestle
- 1 cup palm oil, or any oil
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp dried Shrimp
- cayenne pepper or red pepper (to taste)
In a large pot bring a few cups of salted water to a boil. Add the meat and cook it for a few minutes. Drain and remove the meat and set it aside.
When the meat is fully cooked and tender, stir in the crushed kernels bit by bit. Be careful to avoid forming lumps. Continue to simmer, stirring often, for a few minutes or until the sauce reaches the desired thickness. Adjust seasoning. Serve meat and sauce with boiled sweet potato.