Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: bobevans.com
- Makes 5 to 6 servings
- 3 pound Bob Evans Italian sausage roll
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 can (48 ounces) chicken broth (sodium-free)
- 3 package (6 ounces) precooked chicken strips cut into pieces
- 3 package (20 ounces) Bob Evans refrigerated home fries potatoes
- 3 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 bunch fresh kale, washed, chopped into pieces
- In soup pot, crumble and brown sausage with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Add salt, peppers, broth, chicken pieces, potatoes and parsley.
- Bring to boil and immediately turn down to simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes add kale.
- Cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.