Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blushing Onion Soup
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine (1/2 Stick)
- 4 Cups Thinly Sliced Onion
- 1 clove garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 Can tomato juice (46 Oz)
- 1 Cup water
- 2 T. Beef Flavored Instant Bouillon Granules or 2 Bouillon Cubes
- 2 T. Dried parsley flakes
- 8 Slices French bread
- 2 Cups Shredded mozzarella Cheese
In Large Kettle, Over Medium Heat, Melt butter. Cook onions And garlic in Hot butter Until Tender, About 10 Minutes. Stir in tomato juice, water, Bouillon And parsley. Bring to Boil. Reduce Heat to Low. Simmer Uncovered 20 to 30 Minutes. Stir Occasionally. to Serve, Ladle Soup in 8 Ovenproof Soup Bowls. Top With Brad Slices And Sprinkle Generously With Cheese. Broil 2 to 3 Minutes or Until Cheese Melts. Serve at Once. Serves 8
Source: my Old Recipes