- To make marinade: in jar, combine V-8 juice, salad oil, vinegar, and salad dressing mix; shake well.
- In bowl, combine vegetables; pour marinade over all.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Note: if not going to be eaten the same day, perhaps wait to add mushrooms and cucumbers until a few hours before serving — they will go limp instead of remaining crisp.
- The balance can be combined and marinated up to a couple of days ahead of serving in the refrigerator.
- I have found it works best if you marinate in a tightly covered bowl.
- Then when you are in the kitchen and think about it, you can just turn it upside down, shake it a bit, and put it back in the frig instead of stirring it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.