Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 oz blueberry yogurt
- 8 oz vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp grape nuts, granola or other crispy cereal
- sliced or slivered almonds
- Stir together the yogurt.
- Add most of the blueberries and stir gently.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with cereal and sliced almonds, and garnish with a few blueberries.
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com