Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 6 – 8 servings
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cream butter; beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Stir in milk.
- Combine blueberries, graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add all at once; mix until well blended.
- Pour into greased and floured 8" spring-form pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until cake test done and top is richly browned.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm or cold topped with sweetened whipped cream.