Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ cups flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of sugar over berries then set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Combine salad oil and milk in a small bowl and whip with fork then pour over flour mixture.
- Mix with fork until moist then turn into greased square cake pan.
- Press dough into pan building up edges about one inch deep.
- Spread berries over the dough.
- Mix sugar, flour and salt together then cut in butter until crumbly and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes.