Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces American cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Arrange lettuce in bowl.
- Cut peeled avocado in strips then sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine fruit and add to bowl.
- Garnish with avocado and cheese strips.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese, honey and almonds and sprinkle over salad.