Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups half and half
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- whipped cream for garnish
- Portion 1/4 cup rice into 6 greased custard cups.
- Beat half and half, eggs, vanilla, Sugar and salt in medium bowl.
- Fill custard cups equally with custard mixture.
- Place cups in large shallow pan containing 1 inch hot water.
- Bake at 375 degrees 30 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes; then unmold.
- Puree blueberries in food processor or blender.
- Top custard with pureed blueberries; garnish with whipped cream.