Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat starch, Sugar and salt on low heat.
- Add one cup Berries only.
- Cook and stir until boiling. cool 10 min.
- Add butter. cool 1 hr. add rest of Berries raw to mixture and mix well gently.
- Pour berry mixture in baked pie shell (your own or store-bought).
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream really light and delicious!