This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 large package blueberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 20 ounces frozen blueberries
- Crushing pretzels either in blender or food processor then add 3 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix pretzels and sugar with melted butter.
- Press in glass rectangular baking dish and bake at 375°F for 8 minutes then cool well.
- Mix cream cheese with one cup sugar and mix well.
- Add whipped topping and pour over crust.
- Mix gelatin with hot water then add the frozen blueberries when cool pour over filling and refrigerate for several hours.