Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lawson Estate in Heath, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Mix eggs, water, salt and pepper with fork.
- Heat butter in omelet pan over medium high heat until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Mixture should set at edges at once.
- With pancake turner turn over and carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center.
- Tilt pan as necessary so uncooked eggs can flow.
- Slide pan rapidly back and forth over heat to keep mixture in motion and sliding freely.
- While top is still moist and creamy looking fill with warm blueberries.
- With pancake turner fold in half or roll turning out onto plate with a quick flip of the wrist.