- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly spray 12 medium muffin cups (plain or lined with paper liners) with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine Oats and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in egg substitute, margarine and lemon peel until blended.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Berries; mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Do not overmix. Gently stir in the Berries. Fill muffin cups almost full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.
From the sneaky kitchen: a quaker Oats recipe.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.